07h00: Depart to Ninh Binh Province from Hanoi. On the way, visitors will stop and have a breakfast at Phu Ly
09h15: Arrive in Bai Dinh Padoga- the biggest pagoda of Vietnam in particular and one of the most important centers of Buddhism in South-East Asia in general. There are many records listed here as the bronze bell of 36 tons, the statue of Buddha of 100 tons….It takes about 2 hours to visit the whole Bai Dinh pagoda
11h30: Have a lunch at restaurant. Visitors will have a chance to enjoy some famous specialties of Ninh Binh Province like burned rice, some dishes from goat meat…
13h30: Take boat to visit Trang An Complex with many sites: Light Cave, Dark Cave, Ba Giot Grotto…You have a chance to admire the majestic scene of this land.
16h00: Comeback Hanoi
18h00: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends!
This tour is only for 1 day, so please note that not bring more luggage. Some personal items as camera, insect repellent, good shoes, and medicine…are appreciated.
· Transportation in air conditioned vehicle;
· Meals as specified in the itinerary;
· Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary (including park and entrance fees);
· Bottled water supplied when get on the car.
– Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
· Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation,
· Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).