8:00 a.m: Leave the hotel at Hanoi.
About 10:30 a.m arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
11:30 a.m: leave Hoa Lu to Tam Coc.
12.00 a.m: Arrive Tam Coc and have lunch in a local restaurant with goat meat which is famous as the local specialty.
1.00 p.m: 5 minute-walk to the boat station and start the 2hour-boat trip to visit Tam Coc. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc are three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong River. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy and the site of some temples along the way from Hang Ca (first cave) to Hang Hai (second cave) and Hang Ba (third cave).
3.30 p.m: leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 6:30pm. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi!
· Transportation in air conditioned vehicle;
· Meals as specified in the itinerary;
· Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary (including park and entrance fees);
· Bottled water supplied during adventure activities (not applicable for sightseeing activities and kayaking)
· Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
· Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation,
· Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).